How to sign up for School Loop Account
School Loop – Get in the Loop!
School Loop is used everyday by teachers, students and parents to communicate school information, homework due dates, and report the progress of student grades. Parents will receive daily updates of important information directly from teachers. This is the strongest line of school-home communication, so we highly encourage parents to "Get in the loop" today!
To create an acccount, please visit Masuda's dedicated school loop website at:
COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING:
- Visit the Masuda website and click: REGISTER.
- Complete the Registration Form – Use the student identification number given to the student during the first day of school. It is on the small piece of paper with your student’s schedule. Look for the Perm ID# at
the top which is the six digit number. If this number has been misplaced, contact the office.
- The first time you log-in, you will be asked to read and acknowledge a User Agreement.
- Add this website to your FAVORITES for quicker access!
- Make sure you register two times, once for Parent Registration and also for Student Registration! (Where needed, there are opportunities for multiple parents to register with the same child or a parent to register
- If you have any other questions with this process, contact Mr. Ploski, Assistant Principal, at email@example.com or call us at 714-378-4250.