Welcome to the Masuda Library!
- Respect for others and for library materials is required.
- Cell phone use is restricted in the library during school hours except with Ms. Miller expressed permission.
- Board games may be played at lunch or after school as long as other working students are not disturbed.
- No food, drink, or water is allowed in the library.
- Students should plan to print their assignments at home. If their home printer is not working, however, students may print 1 copy of their assignment in the library provided there are no graphics, graphs, or pictures.
Masuda Library Collection:
Go to: Masuda Destiny Discover
To Log In:
Enter your username which is your school email address (ex. [email protected])
Your password: Enter your six-digit student ID number followed by two zeroes (example: 52593600)
You can now browse the catalog, check your account, put a hold on books that are Checked OUT, or open E-Books. (Be sure to close the book when finished reading.)
If you have any questions or concerns please contact me at [email protected]
Library Media Technician